Making Electricity At Home - Solar Panels

When I looked into the possibility of running my home on Solar Power my motivation was to cut down the monthly electricity fees. At first I thought that Solar Panels installation was at least $25,000. Soon after I discovered it is possible to build a home solar energy efficient system for a lot less! If you are interested on building your own Solar Panel system, you have just reached the right place!

The sun has always been generating much more energy than our world's needs. While the prices of energy are constantly going up, big solar energy companies charge excessively for energy that is there for everyone to exploit. In fact, generating solar power with a solar panel is low tech. In reality, you can build your own Solar Panels for less than $200 with just a handful of simple components, just like I did.
My name is Philip Richards, and just like so many other families, my family and I have been trying to go green in all aspects of our lives.
All of our lives we paid the Electric Power Bills. However, in March 2008, after understanding there could be a natural alternative for our energy needs I began my quest. I realized that generating Solar Energy is the most inexpensive way to get Renewable Energy and after the initial installation of the Solar Panels you build you can eliminate your electric bill or at least reduce it drastically.

Then I found the Green DTY Energy Guide, it was the first time I could find clear, readable, step by step instructions on how to build Solar Panels and Wind Turbines in order to completely eliminate the Electric Bill.

I made a small test and created a small Solar Panel to Power up a light bulb, and it worked! The guide comes with instructional videos which make the whole building process very easy. I was able to make Solar Panels for about $150, and once I installed them, we saw a massive decrease in power bills. Today, I am even producing more Solar Power than my family needs, so we sell it back to the electric company and get paid for it! Another advantage to this DIY Solar Panels Guide is that it also described how you can get a free Solar Battery that normally costs $600. This way you can store your Solar Power. The guide also explains in a simple language everything about Solar Power and Wind Power, as well as how and where to obtain some of the components for building Solar Panels for free.

5 comments:

Geothermal Heat Pumps said...

Save energy with the latest energy saving Heat Pumps !

Unknown said...

i always think that building solar panel is a difficult task, after reading this articles, and it totally change my thoughts now.it seem possible to be done, i will definitely give it a try! i have read some more also here. Solar Panel Plans

Sofia Johnson said...

By incorporating green renewable energy technology (solar and wind) into your life you set a good example for your children and your community helping to usher in a new age of energy independence. Check out more such valuable stuff on homemade wind power generator.

Blogger said...

Here's how to cut your electric bill by 75%:

Want to know how to easily produce all of the green energy you could ever want right at home?

And you’ll be able to make your home totally immune from power failures, blackouts, and energy grid outages
so even if everyone else in your area (or even the whole country) loses power…you won’t.

HERE'S HOW: DIY HOME ENERGY

Unknown said...

Great blog, thank you for sharing information
Solar Power Installation Cost
Solar Pool Heating

Post a Comment